Friday, January 30, 2009

Chapter 29



Thank you for allowing me to share Curtis and my testimony of how God’s grace was sufficient for me. I trust that as you read this you will remember that even though none of us “choose” to walk through the deep water, He has promised that He will go with us. He has promised to give us grace moment by moment as we need it, never a minute too early or a minute too late – always right on time.
If today you do not have this peace in your heart could it be because you have never confessed to God that you are a sinner in need of His saving power. If you have not will you bow your head right now and tell the Lord God that you are a sinner (Romans 3:23) in need of forgiveness. Thank Him for His Word which tells us if we will confess our sins He will forgive us and cleanse us (I John 1:9). Having done this read I John 5:11, you are now His because of the Son of God, Jesus Christ and no one can take that away from you (John 10:28-30). Now no matter what happens in your life you, like me, can experience the peace that passeth all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

No comments:

Post a Comment